Thursday, June 5, 2008

A couple of nights ago

I had this dream I went inside a Macy's-type store in the mall. It was dark with some light. I was walking around and there were some people there, kind of watching me. I realized this guy was following me. He might have been a bit mentally ill, he kind of hunched over creepily. He kept following me so I turned around and ran the other way. He turned around and started running after me. I kept turning around and running back and forth, and I was screaming. The people just watched.

I escaped and all of a sudden I turned into a man. He had blondish hair down to his jaw line. Wavy, nice hair. A 5 o'clock shadow. I was kind of watching me as the man. This guy had me captured. I think I was with a magical animal friend. Anyways, after many days of being held captured, his attention got away to something and I hijacked a van and sped away. He soon chased me in the car. It ended...
I spent some time thinking about this dream. I realized, once I was in the car and on the road, I could have gone to a police station or something. I was pretty free. But at the time I felt like there was no way out.

No comments: