Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Sections of a dream

I was part of an organization that fought crazy, hardcore creatures. Another organization captured me and a few other scary creatures with a laser device and we were teleported to a dungeon. It was like a cave in Zelda or Indiana Jones. There three killer creatures, that reminded me of Yugioh or Duel Masters. I was saying I am not with them, because they did bad things. They were going to put us behind bars. I told them, they were humans, that we shouldn't be. I had a feeling I were their allies now. We walked through the torch lit cave hall. I walked in to a room with lots of different pies. We ended up at a office. It was normal. The creatures we in a room talking among another. I was being sneaky and explore around. No one really cared if they saw me or not. They said Hi There wasn't much. There was a lady at a desk with a printer. She asked me for a Berry Hairy Pie. I guessed it was for the creatures. I went toward to where the pies were...

Fin.

No comments: