Thursday, August 7, 2008

Paraplegics

Well first I got married and me and my husband (I'm trying hard to remember who it was but I can't) rode bikes around town while we were still dressed in wedding clothes. We were in Soquel I think. Then we kept jumping these gates and we went inside our friend's house and a bunch of people I knew were there and me and my husband went into a separate room and dot dot dot. Then My uncle came and asked me to babysit and I thought I was going to babysit his children but it turns out I had to babysit like 10 15 year olds. It was weird...but I did. And one girl (who looked like Allison janney) was going to be sick and some girl was comforting her. I sat down at a table by my friends Sergio and Phillip and two other people I didn't know.
Then Sergio says, "Show the trick!" And Phillip starts curling his hand back... like rolling it up his arm...then he tied it into a knot at it looked like an octopus tentacle. Sergio says, "It's because he's a paraplegic(which makes no sense)! He can do it all the way to his lip! Hey (talking to the kid next to us) I bet you can do it too!" The kid twists his leg or something and Phillip yells, "EW THAT'S SO GROSS!" although he was doing the same thing.
Then it ended

No comments: