Wednesday, August 6, 2008

club concert

I was at some sort of resort or country/golf club-like place and I remember that there were a lot of restaurants and stuff like that. Anyway when I was there before the concert started I bought a lot of comic books but lost them all after I read them. That made me kind of mad so then I was going to steal some alcohol that was on a bench outside of a restaurant (somehow this made sense in the sense that the alcohol belonged to the restaurant). But I decided not to because the restaurant had big windows were the employees could see me.

Later that night there was a concert that was kind of web 2.0 and DIY themed for some reason. I can't remember any of the bands but I think it was generally some sort of rock show because they had instruments that would be used for some kind of rock music. Anyway, there was this guy in the back who shot rocks at people that he thought were annoying and I didn't like that. During a break between bands I started like beating up a mermaid in a plastic bucket to the rhythm of music (coming from somewhere, maybe the band hadn't stopped). Then the guy came down and started shooting rocks at me from very short distances. I didn't like this because for some reason I didn't know what I was doing wrong. I thought that beating up mermaids was like having sex or dancing with them or something, I guess. Then my dad woke me up.

No comments: