Thursday, July 17, 2008

Fragments coming

I was having an amazing dream and then my Mom woke me up. I remember most of the dream but forgot it when I awoke.
I can't remember the beginning but, a group of people and I were watching at movie somewhere. The Beach maybe? I was getting bored of the movie and it was almost over, so I went up to a bathroom/maze place. I was in there and then a nice girl with curly blond/e hair, who I have never seen ever, comes in and (I guess the bathroom place was for both sexes) passes me saying, "Why do you call me "name?" (can't remember what the name she said) I didn't see her pass me but heard her go into a stall and around the maze. I explained to her, as she walked around the maze, (she didn't even use the bathroom) I didn't call her that and it must have been someone else. After she comes out and introduces herself to me (Her name I forgot when I got up.) I told her my name. She asked me if I when going anywhere and if I wanted to come with her. I told her Sure, I don't have anywhere to go. I, then started thinking of my friends at the movie and said "Actually, I am watching a movie and it's going to end in 20 minutes" Outside of the restroom (I'm not sure but I think), I was going to go somewhere with her. Then my mom wakes me up. The dream was so realistic and awesome.

No comments: