Saturday, July 12, 2008

Oprah

I was at this School/airport/museum-like place with my brother. There are these sweet stairs that lead to a platform so you could watch something...I don't remember what it was but me and my brother were going up and down them and all over. My brother went somewhere and I was alone, I walked up the stairs and I looked down and saw Oprah, Gayle, and I am guessing, Steadman. I somehow get down there, I don't walk down the stairs or slide...I think I just flew. But anyways, for some INSANE reason, I got to Gayle first. She says, "!!! You are the Obama girl! The one who wrote the poem!" I guess in this dream I before wrote a hilarious poem about Obama. I had no idea that Gayle knew about it and liked it. She continued on, "Yeah, the audience loved it!" I guess she read it on Oprah, and that was true. I was amazed. She also said, "Yeah, I would have said some of your other stuff about him but it was kinda creepy..hahaha." Well, yeah. I give them a group hug. I'm kicking myself about this dream right now because I don't even TALK to Oprah. I talk to Gayle. ... Wtf.

No comments: