Monday, April 14, 2008

Dentists

The last dream I can remember was on Saturday night. I was in the level of Mario Kart DS (battle mode) where you play on the large NDS. Vince Vaughn was there and he was a dentist. There was a Polish dental patient who looked like Mr. Bidelman combined with this guy from Courage.

All the anesthesiologists had died in the Holocaust so the man was very nervous as he was getting a root canal (I'm not sure exactly who or what or where I was during all of this. I can't remember what I was doing in the dream). Dr. Vaughn pulled out three of his teeth and moved some around because the Polish man only had nerve endings (and in this dream new teeth can only grow where nerve endings are hanging) on certain spots in his gums. The whole procedure was less painful than he thought. I believe that I remembered more of this dream just as I was waking but I can't remember now.

No comments: