Monday, April 21, 2008

strange dream

I had a very strange dream last night. I was in some sort of movie with Johnny Depp and we were going through some sort of maze. The screenplay for the movie was based on an essay that Luther wrote for Mr. Levi’s class. I have no idea how that made any sense but it did at the time. Johnny Depp was dressed like Edward Scissorhands and even had the scissor hands but he didn’t act like that character. He acted more like I image he would in real life. As the movie was going I was reading Luther’s essay and it was some sort of story about girls who had been murdered. In the end, I think that we went into a room that had like four boys who had been murdered by a town’s villagers for some reason. I think it was supposed to be sad but I remember being really scared. Then, when I woke up it was like four in the morning and I thought it was more like one and that I had just been thinking a little before sleep but it was really four. I was really cold in the morning. I need to start sleeping with two blankets again.

1 comment:

Tully Gibney said...

You should let me write on this