Wednesday, April 9, 2008

half of a dream

When I wake up I usually don't think about what I was just dreaming. It will come to me later when I see something that reminds me of the dream. This morning, I saw a hair straightener and it reminded me of how I wanted to kill myself by electrocution in my dream.

I dreamt that I was at some sort of facility with Nick Chao and my brother. I think it was some sort of summer camp or training camp or something like that. Anyway, we had to go to some volleyball court for some reason. Once we were there I think that I remember talking to Josh and Nick about something. Then, we were in a house. And we solved some sort of odd puzzle so that I could obtain a mystical sword and battle this demon/monster thing. I was beating the monster in combat but then I dropped my sword and it started killing me. It hurt a lot so I was just waiting for it to kill me but I unplugged something from the wall and it died. I figured that since I was so injured I should just die because I still had some lives left. I wanted to electrocute myself with a hair dryer but then I woke up.

No comments: