Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Super Hyper Mega Dream!

Last night I had the trippiest dream I have ever had. I remember it vividly. It started innocently enough. I was on hill, and there was a car coming up the hill. It was a very steep hill. I wondered how the car didn't slow down, but I moved out of the way. When I did, it sped up and turned towards me. That's when I got a view of the driver. It was Gordon Ramsey, the famous chef. I wondered what the hell he was doing driving up a steep hill at high speeds to try and hit me for, but I ran. Then I tripped on my way down the hill. Oddly enough, the other side of the hill did't exist, so I started falling. At this point, as I was falling, I looked over and saw Gandalf the wizard from Lord of the Rings fighting that demon monster from the first movie. (I had watched that movie before I went to bed) Then I heard the roar of an engine, and looked up to see Gordon's car had transformed into a Bumblebee. It shot a rocket at me, but the rocket missed me and hit the demon who had just ripped Gandalf's head off. That pissed the demon off, and the demon started fighting a giant Bumblebee that had transformed from Gordon's car. I looked up at the fight. I could hear them talking, but they where speaking Korean or something. So I kept falling and watching the fight until the demon punched the head of the Bumblebee robot. Gordon fell out, then his body grew wings and a spike on his 'behind'. He flew up and stung the demon, which tried to swat Gorbee, but only succeded in hitting me. Oddly, it didn't hurt at all. When Gorbee stung the demon, it started to disintagrate. Then Gorbee came after me again. Right after he started to fly at me, I hit the ground. I ran off into the jungle nearby. I saw a sign, and it said to watch out for that tree. I didn't know what that meant, so I ran on. Then i saw what it meant. Some guy who looked like Ben Stiller was swinging through the trees. I realized the sign was a George of the Jungle reference. But then Ben saw me, and ooked and akked. He sounded pissed. So he started chasing me thorugh the jungle. I decided to try to fight Gorbee and Ben Stiller. As I turned around, Gorbee stung me through the head and I woke up.

No comments: