Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Previous Dreams

Stage N1-N3: I was at a school that I've never seen before, and someone with a dog comes onto the playground, and it was really cute. Everyone goes up to pet it, including me, the dog licks my hand, and I think it's cute. I try to move away, but it keeps licking, then I finally pull my hand away. I look at it, and it grows red. For some reason, it seemed scary in the dream, so I screamed, and then I woke up.

Stage N1-N4: I was at my friend Josh's house, but in the dream, it was owned by my friend Brian. We were walking down the stairs, and Brian says he can jump them (there are about 30 steps). He jumps them, then starts to scream. And I said, "I told you it would hurt." Then as we went into the house down the stairs, my hand wandered along the railing of the stairs which was covered in these flowers. We opened the screen door to his house and I noticed a flower got stuck on my finger. I tried to pull it off, but I then realized it was growing from inside my finger, and I could only make it grow. I screamed, then Brian's mom Devi comes into the hallway, pauses, then screams louder than I did. I look into a full length mirror and see that the flower has sprouted on my head. I start to scream, then I feel it growing into my throat, my scream gets muffled, then I wake up, only to find out that I was suffocating myself with a pillow, which was the cause of the flower growing down into my throat in the dream.

Stage N1: I was running, and for some reason I already knew I was a werewolf being chased by a vampire (most likely caused by my seeing the movie Underworld too much), I jumped over this building about 5 stories high (it was my only option), and then right when I landed on the ground, the dream ended.

Stage N1-3: I was in a mall unfamiliar to me, and I saw two people riding bikes. I noticed them from the back as Carly and Maria. I yelled, "Carly!" And she turned around and smiled at me. Then it fast-forwarded to me walking with her and talking. We saw Spencer's and I walked in for some reason. It was a mix of the Spencer's and Disney Store in my mall. It was Halloween apparently because they had a bunch of Halloween stock. Then something popped out and ate me.

Stage N1: I was running from a vampire, ghost, mummy, and some other ghouls, and then the dream ended. It was very strange and seemed like it only lasted five seconds, when in reality, it had been approx. and hour.

No comments: