Tuesday, April 8, 2008

good//dream

Before I fell asleep something very good happened. I remembered a very good bit of a previous dream that I have since forgotten. Well what I remembered was a bunny-like beast-creature who was hitting a sword with a blunt hammer-like object. I believe that he was forging a very nice sword for me to use. I liked it a lot. A LOT!

I then fell asleep. I dreamt that I was at an after school event with Trevor (like a football game or something). Then, Trevor was going to give me a ride home so we went to his car. He and his brother (Alex) were wearing very funny jeans rolled up to the thigh and large boots that reached the bottom of the rolled up jeans. I asked why they were wearing those funny clothes and they said it was because they had to work all day Saturday (the next day) for religious purposes. For some reason I ended up sleeping over with Trevor or something because I woke up there (or I was there in the morning or something). Alex was playing piano and then he threw the religious piano sheet music at Trevor's television and said that he hated it. This caused Trevor's whole house to collapse. His dad got angry and punished Alex, Thomas (Trevor's other brother), and Trevor's two sisters (for some reason Trevor didn't exist anymore and he had two sisters instead). Trevor's dad punished them by giving them all flies that a dog or cat would have and they all died. This seemed very cruel to me at the time. It was a very odd situation.

No comments: