Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Deviant/dream

This happened in 50 minutes. I awoke, looked at my DS alarm and it said that. Right when I began going to sleep again this happened. It's kind of long.

Dream:
Jason Schwartz and I and some other people I knew (I forgot who else was there, maybe Nick Chao) were sitting on a red wooden bench in a sunny park type atmosphere. We were eating pizza (I think) and were discussing our assignments. I'm not sure what kind of assignment, but I noticed Michael Lenchik sitting at right side of Jason (Michael looked exactly the same as usual and I didn't realize he was present). I was on the left of Jason. I leaned on the bench and I said, "Oh, Hi." ( I'm pretty sure.) Michael replied with hey. We all had papers with something to do with our "assignment". We talked about what we were going to do and concluded with going to seperate places for a reason. Later, sitting on a ledge of a dark blue wall next to stairs, I was looking around. (There was another part that is in between , which I forgot) The sky was like an grey afternoon. There were many signs and banners. One was a white strip on the ceiling with black letter written on it, "Pin-in... (Something I forgot, I know it said something about it being cheaper and easier to put up. While waiting, observing (Not sure), I felt the need to go to the bathroom. I, looking to the left of me, saw a restaurant with a metal sink and trash can right from the view where I was sitting. I assumed it was a bathroom It also didn't have a door. Now in sunlight across a bridge,I stepped up the four steps to the place. A waitress standing next to the entrance asked me what I would like? I answered, May I use the bathroom? She said sure. I would in almost waddling because, I needed to go poop. I looked for a toilet and asked her again if I could go to the bathroom. A lady came around a table and said "Swing!" I looked in the direction where the noise came from and I followed her through a secret backdoor that led us outside to a wooden spiral staircase. We went down the stairs to a dirt fenced yard filled with a few stone square arcs and a few flower gardens. We walked out to the sidewalk that was aside it. While following the sidewalk, the lady said they only go here for certain occasions. We walked back into the yard from a different side and walked up steps of a stone rectangular pyramid. It looked like something that would be in Zelda. On top, there was a ancient wise person with a long white beard in a stone throne. He was facing the same direction as we were when we walked in, so I never saw his face. The woman asked, "May this boy go to the bathroom?" He said, "You are 40 years late." All three of us laughed. (At the time the comment made a lot of sense.) She said, so can he go?. The old man said, "Yes, but I must tell him something first ( I said, "Yes?")... penetrating knowledge... (He said more I couldn't understand and forgot when I awoke) On DeviantArt you should do some drawings, you could just color in some old drawings you already have." (I awake!)

THE END

No comments: