Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Dragon

I had the wildest dream last night. I was living in the old clock tower like mansion with a bunch of people, I think we were part of some elusive school. Anyways we explored around and I think there were some ghosts or something. Anyways we find the room where some students had been killed, including my sister, the reason I got into the tower. The room was left the same since the attack, the walls spread in blood and the room in disarray. The strange thing was where my sister was killed there's some black char marks on the wall by her bed and no blood stains. They say something must have phased through that could gain a physical form and might have just kidnapped my sister. I walk out to the balcony to get some air and look into the sky and ask my self, "Where are you sis." I suddenly feel a surge in energy and then a dragon that reminded me of a yu-gi-oh card appeared and tried to eat me. I run inside and tell my new companies and we run to tell the head master. We soon learn the dragon is after the colored ones who turn out to be us. We're each assaigned a color after the 8 elements and are dressed like the red mage's from FF3 in our respective color with round rimmed glasses. Soon the dragon apperars again and again in different colors and a symbol on it's head. So when a colored one of the same color as the dragon see's the dragons's head symbol it kills them. I'm the first to die but I come back as someone else bu also me, a recurring theme in my dreams. Now my outfit is red or grey. So the dragon kills a bunch of the colored and I'm there for them all as I'm immure now or something. So when it tries to kill the white colored one white doesn't see all of it's head symbol and lives and the dragon is wounded. So the headmasters and council make us weapons that concil out killer symbol when we look through a part of them and we go off to slay the dragon. Theres a part where green and I go to game crazy and the main guy tuerns into a squirtle and then evovles into a HUGE blastosie when we pissed him off. Crazy, I woke up before we could slay the dragon.

No comments: