Monday, April 21, 2008

Saturday and Sunday night's dreams.

Saturday: Firstly, I was enjoying a nice day at school and I went into the library but it was all kind of creepy, thundery, and dark but it wasn't all that scary. All of a sudden, my friend Amber (doesn't go to this school) pops out and surprises me! I am very touched. Then she starts talking to all these people like they are good ol' friends. Then Jason and Nick were telling me to ditch or something crazy. We were walking down the street and I saw David Melendy in Kuhn's car except it was a white van instead of a red one. I decided to hijack the car and drove it about a few feet, then I parked it back. By then the car was thrashed for some reason so we walked away. LATER:
We were in this house-place that looked like my friend Wilma's house, except it was mansionous (not a word). Anyways, it was so cool. Like a fun house. All of these colors and mirrors and Nick and Jason and David and Jazmin and all of those kids were there. There were these mystical-looking creature. I made GREAT friends with this furry animal thing. It looked kind of like Sully from Monsters Inc.! So precious. Annnyywayyssss, we were pretty inseparable. Then all of a sudden we fell of the second floor off the railing. We were just falling, not a scary fall, but a fall. Sully was on the bottom and when we landed he died and it was very sad. After that, I was on the ground and this spider comes up. It has this exoskeleton that looks like two leafs. They are florescent white. It also kind of looks like a caterpillar. But anyways, this spider starts coming at me! It's chasing me and I am having a real hard time moving. I am dragging my legs and I can't get up in a running position. I finally reach the stairs and I climb a few of them and look down. David is down there and I ask him if the spider is still there. He said yes and it pops out again but this time it is bright green colored.

Sunday: I was walking around in Capitola Village and all this construction was going on and there were a bunch of new shops and they were all having great sales! I looked across the street and there was one called SoHo (which isn't a real shop). It had a big sign that said SALE and the windows had these mannequins that were dressed in the most awesome clothes! So I went into the shop. There were circular racks of beautiful skirts and shirts you'd find in H&M and Forever 21. Their sale tags were humongous and hard to read. I picked up something that I thought was a skirt. It was 15% off of 9 bucks! Amazing! I found out it was a shirt but it was still awesome. I only had about 20 bucks on me. I was looking at these other racks that had fun toy things (which reminded me of Urban Outfitters). They were way over priced (which again reminded me of Urban Outfitters). I stood there when this guy comes up to me and asks if I needed help with anything. He sticks by my side and helps me shop and we were talking. For some reason, although he was a guy, I thought he was a lesbian. He would say things like, "I have this new girlfriend" or "I effed my girlfriend last night." It was really weird. He was saying how he was in a band. He also said some weird things to me that were obsessive and weird. He was a creeper. But I left, saying that I needed to go home and get money. Weird

No comments: